Quality USENET Access Provider Since 2006
- My Connection is slower than normal?
- We offer a variety of ports for your downloading purposes. If you are experiencing slowness, you should first try changing the port you are downloading through and see if the problem is resolved. Often, changing the port will change the routing through the internet and increase your connection speed.
Please use news.maximumusenet.com as your connection address for both US and UE server locations. Your traffic will be dynamically routed based on location. The following ports allow you to force packets through specific ports:
- news.maximumusenet.com with NNTP ports: 119, 23, 443, 3128, 7000, 8000, 8080 or 9000
- news.maximumusenet.com * (THIS IS 256-BIT ENCRYPTED): 563, 80, 81, 9119
- * Available only for those signed up for SSL enabled accounts.